Thursday, March 6, 2008

Workbook Frenzy

A crazy busy day yesterday. Nana helped me put together 75 workbooks yesterday to ship to Warner Bros. for my sessions there next week. Putting workbooks together - strategy, development, printing, collation, packing, and shipping it off is fun when we do it together. After that we went to a basketball game at SHSU to watch them thrash UTSA. I love b-ball, but the game made me want to coach basketball again. I had a great time when I coached little league back in about 1988-1991. It was also exciting to get the phone call from Alexa at Colorado State saying they offered her a post-doc position for next year. What a day!

Today Nana has a presentation at SHSU so I'm going with her and will get a blood test while she's there. Then we leave for San Antonio to meet Joy who's flying in for a conference. We'll spend Friday with her sight-seeing in the Alamo city.

1 comment:

Alexa said...

Tell Joy I said HI!