Tuesday, February 9, 2010

I Might Be Back

It's been over a year and 3 months since my last post. In October 2008 my laptop computer (which I used for blogging) crashed. Then during 2009, we might say I was busy. It's interesting that my business income in 2009 was 1/3 what it was in 2008, but I seemed constantly busy. Blame it on a passion for gardening and canning with Nana during the first half of the year. Blame it on getting involved in church activities (preaching, teaching, newsletter, recruiting, etc. after the ministers left in June) during the second half of the year.

Anyway, I've wanted to get back to blogging because it documented incredible things that I had seen - snakes, coyotes, fish, etc. Only I wanted to make it more about what I've done than what I've experienced. Let's see if I can do that.

Currently, Nana and I are still trying to make the New Year's resolution to lose weight actually work. We're watching what we eat, doing yoga (thanks for the tape Jason), and lifting light weights every other night. I've dropped 4 pounds since the first week of January and want to continue losing 2 lbs. a month. Let's see what happens on that.

No comments: