Sunday, June 15, 2008

Fun with Donovan

It's been so much fun having Donovan with us for 12 days! He is such an amazing boy. We worked on a puzzle, played Clue, did the "magic dice" trick, practiced telling jokes, saw the baby donkeys, saw the littlest baby deer I've ever seen, watered trees & garden, mowed grass with Nana, played games on "pianoladynancy.com," ran "quick as a flash," transported the ducks to their babysitters, fed the fish, played dominos, feed the donkeys, drove the golfcart & tractor with me, picked blackberries & raspberries, and had "sayings" that Nana and I have to write down! I can't believe how amazing he is. We love having him come so much so that after he left Nana said, "I get up looking for him -- I miss him."

As some of you heard, I passed out at church one week ago. During my short hospital stay we checked out all kinds of possibilities. Apparently my dosage on the beta-blocking blood pressure medicene was too high and my pressure dropped too low. I'm feeling much better now. Thanks for all the phone calls and best wishes.

I'm in Secaucus again tonight and tomorrow. After a 2-hour hot wait at Avis, I got here too late to visit with Jason. Then I'll be in Philly Tuesday & Wednesday. We leave for Ashley's next Monday, June 23 for the birth of Madison on June 25. Nana and I are so excited about being there with them.

We'll be thinking of Alexa and Aaron as they leave for Colorado next Friday. Moving is such an emotional roller coaster. I've never had an easy one.

Nana and I pray for each of our kids every night.

No comments: