Tuesday, February 26, 2008

February 26 - Went to Huntsville

I'm not sure I have time for this, but since the kids have done it, I guess I should. Here's my site. The day is as rushed as usual. I'm trying to finish two workbooks and prepare for a session in two days in which I don't know exactly what I'm doing. I'd rather be out in the garden working, but that doesn't bring in the income. My blood test today was 3.9 - a bit scary. My haircut looks good. Nana had a great meeting with her club and luncheon. She's in a rush also today. God has been good to both of us and we're laughing today.

5 comments:

Alexa said...

YAY! Now we can keep up this way!

emily anna said...

So exciting that you started a blog! I love hearing your stories! YOu should post the one about your childhood dog...loved that one!

Susie hernandez said...

Good job Grandpa. Great way to keep in touch.
What blood test are talking about? Should we be worried?
Cousin Susie

Anonymous said...

Beware of the blogging, Gary. Big Brother is watching. Wait...you were the big brother Well, now I guess you can watch everyone else, and you don't need to hide behind the curtains this time. Just don't get addicted like my mom.

We tried to get her to go to a 12-step rehab for E-Bay, and she said "No...No...No..."

David Andrew Lloyd

Grandpa Turner said...

Mongo,
I just look up to your mom. I'm sure I'll never achieve what she has achieved. I'm actually trying some of her recipes and they're great (if I can find the ingredients). Hey, I'm going to be in Burbank in two weeks. Maybe we can get together out there.